Wednesday 30 May 2007

Is SuperDeluxe really that super deluxe or just kind of deluxe?

superdeluxe last night was smoky. but overall the artwork was fresh. i liked the second half of pecha kucha was better than the first. i really enjoyed the time lapse light drawings. dermot (i think) showed us a short online video of that last year, but it was only the dog walking across the parking lot and few others. but i felt that the video was really done well and was a nice presentation of the incredible work. the editing and music was on point and was an energetic and fun piece. the performance artist with the projectors was funny, and i liked the product designer who had all those lights. i surprisingly really liked that australian guide leader's photos. she had gorgeous work. peace.

1 comment:

taikman said...

Thank you for giving me suggestion for my project. Since I like Jyakutyu way of using color, I would try to put color contrast for my design. Any way, I think the place was very smoky too. I like artworks because works are very creative. Actually, I wanted to watch more design works because I am taking the Graphic Design.